Dear Customer ,
We heartily appreciate your service or product purchase with us on our web portal registermytrade.com (hereinafter referred to as “registermytrade”). You are requested to read this policy and the terms and conditions carefully before placing any order on registermytrade as they will give you important information and guidelines about your rights and obligations as our Client/customer, with respect to any purchase or service we provide to you.
We are very sincere to make every effort to provide the service to you as per the specifications and timelines mentioned against each service or product purchased by you from registermytrade However, there may arise situations when you desire a refund. Firstly, when you pay for the services but later on decide that you do not wish to avail them. Secondly, when there is a delay in the services offered from our side, beyond the time frame we have intimated to you, due to human error i.e., factors for which we are solely responsible. Thirdly, although we highly doubt it, you might find our services unsatisfactory. In all three situations, kindly send in an e-mail to on the Ticket that has been created in your name, marking a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receiving your mail, the Senior Management at Registermytrade shall decide on whether your request for a refund should be processed, contingent on the reasons for such a request. Please note that we reserve the right to take the final and binding decision with regard to requests for refund. Most importantly, we wish to clarify that in cases outside our control, including but not limited to national holidays, department holidays, delays on the part of the Government of India, the respective State Governments, Our affiliates or elsewhere, acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, sabotage, labour shortage or dispute, internet interruption, power disruption, lack of phone network connectivity, technical failures, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, we shall not liable for any delays.
Due to any reason, we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchased from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund which shall be subject on the following situations:
- The Refund shall be only considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the service or product purchased from registermytrade.
- In the event a customer has paid for a service and then requests for a refund only because there was a change in mind, the refund shall not be considered as there is no fault, defect, or onus on registermytrade.
- If the request for a refund has been raised 30 (thirty) days after the purchase of a service or process has been completed on our part and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or through any form of communication stating that the work has been completed on our part, then, such refund request shall be deemed invalid and shall not be considered.
If the request for the refund has been approved by registermytrade, the same shall be processed and intimated to you via email. This refund process could take a minimum of 15 (fifteen) business days to process and shall be credited to your bank account accordingly. We shall handle the refund process with care and ensure that the money spent by you is returned to you at the earliest.
It is our organizations main objective to make sure that every customer is a happy customer. However, sometimes under certain circumstances if there arises any unavoidable issue the order can be cancelled.
Conditions for cancellation:
- On client’s initiative
Either client had a change of mind or due any factor for which our organization is solely responsible like any undue delay or human error. Client can voluntarily cancel the order within 72 hours from the creation of such order.
- On Registermytrade’s initiative
If the client is not able to provide the documents required for processing of order. If the client had been not reachable for more than 30 days, even after numerous attempts for our site to contact either through email, phone or SMS.
Conditions Relating to Amount of Refund
- As we have mentioned only professional fees component of the charges paid by you shall be considered for a refund.
- If after consideration of facts it is concluded that the cancellation is due to the factors for which we are solely responsible, then 50% of the refundable amount will be reimbursed to the client.
- In any case except for what are mentioned in Point number 2, no refund will be made by the organization.